The 128-Channel GP338 is essential for growing organisations because of its unique versatility. Whatever your profession, this is the radio that grows with you.
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Motorola's special voice compression and expansion technology called X-PAND enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating, even in noisy environment.Powerful
- Motorola’s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like PTT-ID display, radio status and send out remote killing signal or emergency call even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by adding option boards like voice storage board & DTMF Decoder boards whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The GP338 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Compact & Reliable
- Large display with 14 Character Alpha Numeric Dot Matrix allows immediate communication of vital information. The keypad & display illuminations provide the needed visibility to operate your radio in the dark.
- Received Signal Strength Indicator displays signal strength in the vicinity where you operate in.
- Name and tone tagging with capability to assign 8 different ringing tones and visual caller ID to 8 specific users/ talkgroups
- Easy-to-access, one-touch Emergency Siren button with piercing alarm to seek help in critical situation.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.
- Motorola's Accelerated Life Test
- MIL-STD 810C, D and E
|Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200|